Monday, November 7, 2011

Scratch My Back and Maybe....









Steady as she goes.Right,this is all totally new.Not bad so far.You can actually see the photo (it was a trial)that you uploaded.No choice of where to put it ,as in left right or centre ,but maybe that will reveal itself later.I will steadfastly continue.So this little guy arrived on board our first night out of Charleston.Must have seen Bobs Anchorages book and figured that we'd be heading for land eventually.We were about 40 miles offshore at the time.Anyway he (she maybe)stayed the night and the next morning had a quick look to see if land was in sight.Nah.So he settles in.(don't know where the next pic will end up)There it is.(I don't feel in control here.)Well,time for a snack.Not bad,but these corn chips are making me thirsty.Gimme some beer.That's better.Day 3.Hey Dad,are we there yet?Oh yay ,Ithink I can see Cape Canaveral,just over there.Is it...ooh I think so!Just check on the laptop,Iaint goin' til I see trees.OK.That'll do.Thanks for the ride.I'll just have a couple of (peeled)grapes for brekky and I'm out of here.See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment