Friday, September 23, 2011

Blank

Can't believe I'm doing another blog.
Not sure if I'm just bored witless(that was the original expression before the 60's)or I'm chuffed about finally mastering the computer...until some geek comes up with a new "user friendly"change of format,or have I at last realised that old musicians never die...they just bore everyone else to death with the same old songs.Can't be that.I've learned at least 3 and a half new ones this year.

Mind you only one of them was written this millenium.

And I wrote that.
I'm reminded of a real oldie 'Camp Granada'..Finishes with:-

Wait a minute,it's stopped raining
Kids are swimming blah blah blah blah
Playing baseball,gee that's bedda
Mudda Fadda kindly disregard this letter
Trouble is.....it ain't stopped raining

Ho hum

Hum ho

Can't leave....Still waiting for the cheque.....Can't cash it anywhere south of here..

No photos...unless you like looking at water and trees...through the rain.


Maybe the odd duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment