Friday, January 23, 2015

Play in' Around

So it seems I start writing and if I get past the photo maybe I can then carry on past the damn thing.
Nope.OK I'll try another photo. This is a Jabiru by the way. It's actually a Black Necked Stork. Apparently they only started calling them Jabirus after about the 1880's so it's not whatever the indigenous Australians called them in their dreamtime. The birdwatching society of Oz wants to start calling them the Satin Stork ......but I ramble. The boat's not changing her name.
What happened there? Okydoky.

Still a mystery. Lost the title and the photos are the wrong way round.If this publishes itself..it's not my fault. By the way ,the laptop has died so hence this continued experiment. Then again...if it publishes without my actually doing it ....you're joining me in my experiment..and confusion. OK ..the done button.Cool...that brought the title back..and the cancel button. Confidence rising. I won't cancel. Hey..this is fun...hang in there.
Alright..another pic.
Right. Twice before ,I started writing then hit return,like I did with the previous photo and the guinea pig disappeared.Nevertheless ...it's here now. This is looking good. Maybe I won't have to buy another laptop yet. Cute little G pig eh ? Well....I'll try publishing it just to see if it comes out normalish.
Laura thinks it's funny anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment