Friday, November 7, 2014

I Wonder

I enjoy doing the blog thing but it's always a long and frustrating exercise because these stupid computer things do something different all the time. This added to the fact that it is usually difficult to find a decent signal ....meaning that things cut in and out at inopportune moments....for instance since writing these 3 lines a signal has come up saying that they (whoever the #$%&; THEY are )are unable to publish this blog due to an error. Interesting, considering that I haven't tried to publish anything anyway. Ho hum. Well here we are at Vero Beach marina/mooring field and Gail is doing laundry and I have been trying to get this started for about an hour. So...just as it seems to be getting started...Gail has finished the laundry and it's time to go shopping. I might as well publish this complaint to all you (5? 10? ) readers....just to see if it does actually go....and then see if the signal actually gets out to the boat tonight and I can carry on with the ideas that I had a couple of hours ago. I did try to send a complaint to BlogSpot (as requested ) but could find nowhere on their site that actually allowed me to do so....... Grrrrr
PS Hi Sharon thanks for your comments. We do keep up with the Nelson House adventures but comments are usually rejected......something about the code.....maybe??

No comments:

Post a Comment