Thursday, June 14, 2012

Easy Does It

I realise that our ' thousands'  of avid followers must be getting very worried about our apparent disappearance.....but there's nothing to worry about so all 10 of you can relax.It's the usual logistics of getting internet at around the same time as I can be bothered wrestling with the stupid computer in order to get a post together.I did start off with positive intentions today but unfortunately I let a girl use my lappy to do some skypeing and then I needed a password to get back to my page,which of course,I'd forgotten.....soooo...after throwing myself on the floor and crying a bit Gail got me a drink and encouraged me to sit up like a grown-up and carry on.A mere hour or so later ,having worked out that the completely different looking page in front of me was 'blogspot' and if I clicked on some little coloured thingy,it would take me to this vaguely familiar looking blank square that I could start typeing on.   And here it is......Trouble is I've had enough already.....but I have made a start.
I shall organise my thoughts and approach the abridged version of how we got from Puerto Rico to Grenada very soon...possibly tonight or tomorrow.
 Meanwhile ..what d'ya think's going on here. ?                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back! Can't wait to hear about your journey south - it's going to bring back such memories.

    Sharon & Andrew

    ReplyDelete